Thursday, August 23, 2012

Peter Schiff on Gold and Silver



I haven't written about Gold or Silver in quite a while... largely because the market has been in a state of basic equilibrium.

That may be about to change.

Peter Schiff offers an excellent analysis on why those who believe in Gold and Silver believe the market may be about to move dramatically.

For your consideration. Although real short term I personally I believe Friday will bring a significant raid to try and drive the price down.

==================

Email: village_whisperer@live.ca
Click 'comments' below to contribute to this post.

Please read disclaimer at bottom of blog.



3 comments:

  1. Peter Schiff definitely is consistent in his message, but I urge anyone investing off his opinions to consider his motives. He sells a lot of books and gets a lot of clients through his media appearances. I have personal experience with EuroPac, and their investments center around optimism in the non US growth countries. Most people who think housing is going down, and gold is going up, dont think that China is going to do well, and dont want to own things like BHP, ECA, STO etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant help but to think there is one more significant slap down coming.... just to punish those who think they are smart than everyone else.... that would teach em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a secret that I'm finally going to share. The best investment you can ever make is in yourself and getting an education. You are guaranteed a return every year until you die.

    ReplyDelete