Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Photobucket


Perhaps the happiest and most joyous times of my life have come around Christmas time and on Christmas morning/day.

Christmas Eve, a day of anticipation, last-minute preparations, or perhaps both was followed by the magic of Christmas Day!

I adored dragging out the ornaments - antique and new - to turn a beautiful tree into a splendid one. With the Nativity scene and all the packages under the tree, it was the focus of our living room until New Year's Day.

Earlier this week I hung my wreath on the door in memory of my family's traditions and today I will awake to repeat the traditions of my lifetime.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, it's such a festive time of year - a national holiday, a day of dinners with family and friends, a day of recollections.

Regardless of your beliefs and traditions, I hope you allow me to wish you the happiest of times.

May you all have a very, Merry Christmas.




==================

Photobucket
Email: village_whisperer@live.ca
Click 'comments' below to contribute to this post.

Please read disclaimer at bottom of blog.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Whisperer. I have enjoyed reading all your posts throughout the year. They are both informative and enjoyable. Keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the writing and research this past year. It is appreciated. Thinking of you in your first Christmas without your faithful companion. We have been there too and wish you only great memories of your pup.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Whisperer!

    ReplyDelete