There was just ONE massive dump in an attempt to trigger a collapse in the price of Silver.
As the clip explains, this is an extraordinary amount of Silver and couldn't possibly be a mining company hedging production or the act of a single investor liquidating assets.
It has to be someone with an access to an unlimited supply of paper Silver contracts - no one else has that kind of access to that much Silver.
So voracious is the current demand for Silver that this massive dump was not only absorbed - but Silver surged back up over $40 an ounce today.
And why is the demand so strong?
Congressman Ron Paul explains it best in the video clip below. If you can understand what Congressman Paul is saying you will understand why Gold will hit $5,000 an ounce and Silver will surge over $250 an ounce...
- The idea that an increase in the debt ceiling is a solution to anything is nonsense. The event would be simply a can kick forward for a very short period of time. Increasing debt is not a solution to a debt problem. It actually makes the problem worse.
- It is an act of extending your Federal credit card borrowing line so you can use it to pay your mortgage.
- [To call the act of ] increasing the debt ceiling a solution to a debt problem is too stupid to be stupid. The unwind is deeply entrenched since the failure of Over the Counter (OTC) derivatives in 2008. There has been no meaningful intervention in this economic downward spiral at the level of the cause. The downward spiral therefore continues unabated.
- OTC derivatives are what turned a four year correction into the greatest economic accident in human history. OTC derivatives only go one way in size and that is up.
- Changing the way nominal value is determined does not solve the problem. All that does is add camouflage to the problem. It does not solve it.
- The damage is done. The debt of the entire Western world is beyond out of hand. The so called solution, just like raising the debt ceiling, will be acts of kicking the can down the road.
- We have come to the end of the road. The result of no financial discipline anywhere in the Western world is unfolding.
Click 'comments' below to contribute to this post.