Friday, December 24, 2010

T'was the night before Christmas...

One quick item before I settle in to enjoy the festivities.

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty has come out on this Christmas Eve to state his concern about the impact rising interest rates will have on Canadian family budgets in 2011.

Sense a trend here?

Sigh... allow me to retire to bedlam.

To all who come to this blog today I wish for you the happiest of holidays. Thank you for indulging my thoughts, my viewpoints, my ramblings.

Holiday cheer to all the realtors, bloggers and interested parties.

I enjoy the blog and I enjoy the emails/comments.

To those who so diligently send me links, thoughts and comments, it is appreciated.

Happy Christmas to all. And the best of the season to you and your families.

==================

Email: village_whisperer@live.ca

Click 'comments' below to contribute to this post.

Please read disclaimer at bottom of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment