Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A.P.B.?


One of the realities that your faithful scribe has to deal with sometimes is that life gets in the way.

Now don't get me wrong.  I didn't just fall off the earth and it's not like all heck broke loose.  I had several nice blog entries planned out so that I didn't have to be around the computer.  I set them up in Blogger to be posted automatically on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.  

But I formatted the date incorrectly. Ooops.

So that explains the weekend.  

As for yesterday and today... I just plain got busy. I hope you will forgive me. I appreciate the concerned posts and emails wondering if I was alright.

I am.

So cancel the All Points Bulletin, and the planned milk carton campaign... I haven't gone missing. 

Back to posting tomorrow.

==================

Email: village_whisperer@live.ca
Click 'comments' below to contribute to this post.
Please read disclaimer at bottom of blog.

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to be missed! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! You had a holiday. Good for you, man.

    Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so innocent.here I was thinking bloggers were blogging thru the weekend.
    I had no idea you could pre-post entries.(what do I know).
    Did miss you.cheers

    ReplyDelete